jueves, 19 de enero de 2012

Empty Kiss


I must admit I've always been a romantic girl... Maybe that changed a little bit lately, because of my experiences with the most recent relationships I had. Not so long ago, just a couple of days... I went out on a date (I've been single since at least three years), hadn't had one for a long time. It was with one of my ex-boyfriends, nice guy, good sense of humor, decent look.


I've never been in love with him, but the time we were dating, some years ago, I really liked him and was very excited about him, but this time was quite different. I went out with this person just because he's a friend now, so I thought it would be fine, but things ended up in some kissing... Considering my love record in the past few years, I should be grateful for having the opportunity of some human contact... but I wasn't.


Can't say I didn't like it, he's certainly a very good kisser, but it didn't feel right. Now I know how is to kiss someone you don't love. Most of the kisses I've had were with people I loved or thought I loved, except for the ones I had in those moments when alcohol blinded your reasoning, but it also involve some feeling of excitment and a lot of physical attraction. This time was different, was empty, heartless, superficial, soulless, material, carnal, not real, not connection at all, without love... just a kiss, nothing else.

I can't find someone that makes me feel the way I want to... I'm starting to believe that I'll have to deal with this kind of situation too many times...

A kiss without soul... Will it ever find its missing piece? The one which carries the soul they'll both share...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario